What you’ll need:
* Prepared Brownies
* Airheads Xtremes® Rainbow Belts
* Skewers or toothpicks
1) Prepare brownies and cut into three different sizes of rectangles (we used 4x21/2, 21/2x2 and 2x11/4).
2) Wrap Airheads Xtremes® Rainbow Belts around the long side of the largest brownie, adhere belt to brownie with frosting. Wrap another belt around the short side of the brownie crossing the first belt. Repeat with medium and small brownies.
3) Stack medium and small brownies on top of large brownie alternating the angle. Gently press down to flatten slightly. Insert a long toothpick or skewer through the three packages.
4) Tie a piece of Airheads Xtremes® Rainbow Belts around the top of the skewer to form bow.